Texas Online LTC
1. Texas State Certified Presentation - No State Certified instructor to ask questions as they arise.
2. Two separate classes (#1) four hour class plus testing and an additional (#2)1 hour of class and then shooting from a Texas Certified LTC Instructor. More then likely (2) days of training. (5) Hours of required training.
3. Done in private, when and where you desire with the opportunity to start and stop. Your retention level for reading is less then being part of a class.
4. Higher cost, check the online class cost and then the fee to shoot for a Texas LTC instructor. This can get quite expensive, could be as high as $139
5. Shooting, still has to be done and most ranges do not have the class and available. This must still include the additional 1 hour class done by a State Certified LTC instructor and can be misleading on some sites.
6. Have email for questions about the class. Ask does it apply for questions after the class.
7. The real Texas LTC and be careful, make sure it is a State Certified Texas LTC Class, not approved for Texas class. That is an out of state permit.
8. At CHL Now we think it is important to have your Texas LTC. We will make it easy for you to decide. We have a discount code for an online supplier for the class.
Hit the button below, when you check out under the red arrow is a box the says coupon code type in the code of
chlnowclass and the fee in the total will change from $60 to $24.60 Remember we are here for your Proficiency Class. Read about the class, take with us or online.